• Facebook - Black Circle
  • Instagram - Black Circle

PROUD SUPPORTERS OF ANIMAL RESCUE 

A portion from every Signature Session is donated directly to local animal rescues and international animal aid groups to give animals like my Scrat Cat a second chance at life. Read more about that here.

Contact:
 

Located in Brisbane, QLD. 

0432 167 963

Email me

As

seen

on:

All images and written content on this site are Copyright © 2017-2019 Tails of Time Pet Photography.
Nothing on this site may be copied, screenshot, downloaded, or used without the written permission of Tails of Time Pet Photography.​ 

PRIVACY POLICY | TERMS OF SERVICE

For all my monumental business peeps! 

You may have a small business, but the work and love your pour into it on a daily basis could never feel small.

You and your business are monumental!

May 27 marks the start of 2019's Queensland Small Business Week, and to celebrate all the wonderful people living their dream, I have a special offer for all those hustlers and their monumental pet businesses.  







 

Why do you need custom imagery? 

Put simply, the value of custom photography is unparalleled.

Visual content is the cornerstone of almost every branding campaign and should never be overlooked as part of your marketing strategy. 

But don’t just take my word for it!


A recent study found that simply changing an image on a webpage increased conversions by over 40%! [source]

And there have been many more studies to the same effect that I won't bore you with.
You don't time for that! (unless you do, in which case, I will happily send you some links.)

How can Tails of Time help? 

I can help craft a gorgeous gallery of custom imagery that will help you tell your brand story to the world.

Gone are the days of plain images, lets hit it out of the dogpark and create something as monumental as your business itself!

With just a 25% deposit needed to secure these incredible packages, we can start planning today. 
 

$1300

The ultimate package for those who want a killer website or those with a lot of products!

75 high resolution images.

Up to 4 hours shooting.

Up to 10 pets and/or people. 

Up to three locations - think lifestyle shots!

Only

$1999

The Monumental Package

Ideal for giving your website a little revamp and a nice boost to your IG feed!

 

25 high resolution images.

Up to 2.5 hours shooting. 

Up to 6 pets and/or people. 

Up to two locations. 

Only

$899

Small but Mighty

Perfect for some updated headshot images or a couple of new product shots.

 

5 high resolution images.
Up to one hour shooting.

Up to 3 pets and/or people. 

One location.

Only

$499

Just a few

Most

Popular

Some fine print: 
 

- 25% non-refundable deposit due at time of booking. Remaining 75% must be paid in full 14 days prior to your scheduled shoot. 

- Shoots must take place prior to October 1, 2019. 

- These prices are for Brisbane / Gold Coast / Sunshine Coast / Toowoomba locations. Travel outside these areas is available, but please contact info@tailsoftime.com.au prior to booking for a custom quote. 
- Additional images available for purchase. Pricing varies based on quantity. 

- Additional pets/ people can be added for $50ea. 

 

Need something a little more custom?