You know what timer of year it is. The time of year everyone sets goals that they never finish. I'm not making this up! Studies have shown that less than 25% of people actually stay committed to their resolutions after just 30 days, and only 8% accomplish them entirely. So, here are a few resolutions for you and your dog that you can follow without going all crazy. i'm talking better than committing to a gym membership you use twice.
1. Eat healthy, fresh foods whenever you can, but never say no to an ice cream! Everything in moderation right?
2. Walk more! and get out into the sunshine every.single.day. Obviously you are given a pass for the sunshine on rainy days, but try and get some fresh air and sunshine everyday. Aim for those 10,000 steps a day. Your pup will thank you. Need some ideas?
3. Binge watch a netflix series. Everyone needs a bit of downtime. If tv really isn't your thing, here's a few books I love!
4. Learn something new. This goes for both you and your pup. Try it together- maybe a sport or activity like agility or nosework classes? I do both with my pups, and we love it!
5. Print your photos. Seriously, please print a few throughout the year and ENJOY them. That's it. That's all you need to do in 2020. Easy!